Aesthetics is a timeless theme and is closely linked to people’s self-esteem. With this in mind, doctors André Braz and Sebastian Cotofana have developed this course to help dermatologists and plastic surgeons improve the lives of their patients.
Date: february 13 to 14 de 2018
Local: MARC – Miami Anatomy Reseach Center Miami-USA
Three days of theoretical and practical course in “Fresh Frozen Specimen”, addressing the advanced techniques for filling and application of botulinum toxin.
Three to Four participants per cadaver
Advanced advanced techniques for facial filling and neuromodulators
Fresh frozen specimen
Doctor André Braz
- Clinical, surgical and cosmetic dermatologist, responsible for the Dermatological Clinic Dr. André Braz – Rio de Janeiro – RJ, Brazil
- Scientific coordinator of the anatomy course applied to botulinum toxin and filling of M.A.R.C (Miami Anatomical Research Center)
- Assistant Professor of the Cosmetology Sector of the Polyclinic General of Rio de Janeiro (PGRJ)
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Dermatology (SBD)
- Member of the Ibero-Latin American Society of Dermatology (CILAD)
Doctor Sebastian Cotofana
- Priv.-Doz. Sebastian Cotofana serves as Associate Professor of Anatomy at Ross University School of Medicine in Dominica, West Indies.
- He earned his PhD at Paracelsus Medical University Salzburg, Austria where he also headed the surgical courses as a Senior Post Doc.
- He obtained his MD from Ludwig-Maximilian-University Munich, Germany.
- In his scientific work, Priv.-Doz. Cotofana specializes in the subject of facial anatomy, facial embryology and histology.
- He is a regular keynote lecturer, organizer and chairman at international conferences and gives hands-on courses for Plastic Surgery, Dermatosurgery and Aesthetics Medicine.
- Priv.-Doz. Cotofana is a frequent reviewer for more than 10 scientific journals and has (co-) authored approx. 40 publications.
+55 21 3326-3320
+55 21 24371483
8850 NW 20th St, Doral, FL 33172, EUA